02 BUGATTI_Residences
 

PHOREE Real Estate is delighted to share the news of the official unveiling of the Bugatti Residences by Binghatti, as reported on bugatti.com. This groundbreaking real estate development in the heart of Dubai represents a collaboration between two visionary brands known for their unwavering commitment to excellence.

The design of Bugatti Residences reflects the iconic brand elements and luxury design innovations of Bugatti, merged cohesively with Binghatti’s expertise in creating architectural masterpieces. The development will feature a collection of 171 Riviera Mansions and 11 Sky Mansion Penthouses, each with unique, bespoke curated layouts.

For example, if we were to consider the residences as a percentage of the total, the Riviera Mansions would make up approximately 94% of the properties, while the Sky Mansion Penthouses would represent the remaining 6%. This distribution highlights the exclusivity of the Sky Mansion Penthouses.

The first Bugatti residence is designed with peerless luxurious amenities, including a Riviera-inspired beach, private pool, jacuzzi spa, fitness club, chef’s table, private valet, private members club, and two garage-to-penthouse car lifts. The residence also features a host of high-end and tailored services dedicated to its residents, including bespoke chauffeur and concierge services.

The living spaces in the Bugatti Residences are at the heart of unmatched craftsmanship and exquisite finishes that set a new standard for opulence, ensuring that the “Art of Living” is reimagined for a contemporary defining era. Both penthouses and mansions offer spacious living areas adorned with the finest material selection the world has to offer.

PHOREE Real Estate believes that these insights will be valuable for investors and stakeholders in the real estate sector.

(Source: Bugatti.com)

 




Share this post:

Related posts:
Unlocking the Treasures of Dubai's Shopping Paradises

Explore Dubai's ultimate shopping destinations through our comprehensive guide, covering everything from the glittering Gold Souk to the expansive Dubai Mall and beyond. Discover the perfect blend of traditional souks and ultramodern malls, offering an unrivaled variety of gold, jewelry,...

Why Dubai’s Lesser-Known Buildings Are Real Estate Gold! 🏗️✨

Explore Dubai's hidden architectural wonders beyond its famous skyline. From historical buildings and traditional neighborhoods to sustainable design projects, uncover the lesser-known gems that offer unique opportunities for real estate buyers and investors.